- Revolutionary S.S. Spring-loaded/ Cam-controlled Doors operate positively, smoothly and quietly with no obstructions when loading or unloading birds.
- Weaver’s doors have been tested for over 12,000 open/close cycles, equivalent to approximately 10 years of full-time service without failure.
- Left side of door has a specially designed cam that hinges the door accurately and controls the open and closed positions Cam has a stainless steel cover.
- Right side of door hinge turns in a nylon bearing that allows door to open and close freely. Axial stainless steel spring holds doors shut with steady, uniform, consistent pressure to eliminate “road bird” losses and holds it fully open when unloading birds.
- Door clearance dimensions stay true because hinge points of door are heavy, strong, stable, and dependable.
- Arched floors are securely anchored under the plastic fences on each level of cage. The arch eliminates ponding and helps unload poultry in a uniform progression rather than being “dumped in a clump”